We are pleased to be able to say a very sincere Hello!, and offer you some affordable day tours once again. The trips (attached) include Fall Colour tours, Theatre, the St. Jacobs Farmer's Market, and tours for the Festive Season.
With the high numbers of fully vaccinated people in Ontario, and the Vaccine Passport now in effect, we believe that it's time to put 18 months of forced inactivity due to Covid-19 behind us and get out once again to enjoy Ontario! Let's go!
- For the safety and well-being of all, only fully vaccinated passengers will be allowed to book on our tours. (Passengers must have received their 2nd dose at least two weeks prior to travel date.) Please bring proof of vaccination with you.
- Masks are required and must be worn properly (covering the nose and mouth.)
- For your own comfort and protection, you may wish to bring hand sanitizer and / or disinfecting wipes with you.
- We will be using 56 passenger motorcoaches on our tours (note: the first 4 seats across the front of the coach are unavailable for use, having been closed off by the coach company.) Coach seating will be assigned to each passenger. There will be space on the coach for 8single passengers to sit by themselves, while all other double seats will be utilized by two people.
- Motorcoach cleaning and sanitizing protocols are in effect.
- Payment can be made by credit card (Visa or Mastercard), or a currently-dated Cheque or Money Order sent by mail (on the back of your cheque / money order, please print the name and the date of the tour you are paying for.)
We thank you all for your kind and thoughtful words of support during this challenging time. As always, we look forward to the pleasure of your company on our tours.
Going Places … But Not Without You!
Call us at 416 224 0684